When You Face Minor Charges, Turn To Me

Although disorderly person's offenses (often referred to as misdemeanors in other states) are less serious than indictable ones, they can still have serious consequences. Convictions can result in hefty fines, loss of driving privileges and even jail time. Traffic convictions ensure that your insurance rates will increase, and stay that way for years.

At the Law Offices of Michael T. Nolan, Jr., I focus on criminal defense. If you or a loved one has been arrested and faces charges in Municipal Court, call my office in Brick toll free at 888-415-7141 for a free case evaluation. I have helped many people in your situation, and I can help you, too.

Cases I Have Handled

I have defended people in numerous types of municipal court cases, including but not limited to:

  • Simple assault
  • Possession of marijuana — under 50 grams
  • Harassment
  • Trespassing
  • Shoplifting
  • Disorderly person's and Petty disorderly person's offenses
  • Driving without valid insurance
  • Criminal mischief
  • Underage drinking
  • Drunk driving (DWI/DUI/DWI)
  • Reckless/careless driving
  • Driving with invalid, suspended or revoked license

Traffic Violations

I have also represented clients in municipal court cases involving traffic offenses such as:

  • DWI, also known as DUI
  • Driving with a suspended license
  • Driving with a revoked license
  • Driving without insurance
  • Speeding
  • Reckless driving
  • Careless driving, including tailgating

NJSA Point Schedule

Traffic violations can have a serious impact on your life. Almost all of us rely on our cars for transportation. If your license is suspended or revoked, it can make your life very difficult. A traffic violation conviction can also make your car insurance prohibitively expensive for three to five years after the conviction.

No matter what the charge, if you have been arrested, call me right away. The sooner a DUI/DWI lawyer is on the case, the better your chances of a more favorable outcome.

Free Consultation To Discuss Minor Charges

Whether you have been arrested for shoplifting or DWI, I am prepared to give your case the full attention you deserve. Call me toll free at 888-415-7141 or contact me online now to schedule a free consultation.